Aftermarket products purchased from National Autobody Parts Warehouse, Inc. are protected by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. National warrants its parts to be free of defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the vehicle on which the part is installed. The Limited Lifetime warranty includes perforation (metal rust-through) due to corrosion in normal use. In the event of a failure, National will replace or repair the part or refund the purchase price at National’s sole option. To make a claim, you must provide proof of purchase to your place of purchase, or the business that installed the part.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
This warranty does not include any costs involved in installation nor does it cover failure or perforation resulting from accident, damage, abuse, improper installation, damage from the environment, airborne fallout (chemicals, acid rain, etc.), solvents or cleaning and polishing materials. This warranty does not apply to commercial vehicles.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MECHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE LENGTH OF THIS WARRANTY. THE REMEDIES PROVIDED ABOVE ARE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES UNDER THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY. NATIONAL SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF ITS PARTS
Some states do not allow exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
B. TERMS OF PAYMENT
1) COD or company check(s) are the payment options upon receipt of merchandise.
2) Personal checks are accepted, but are subject to verification.
3) Visa, Mastercard, Discover Card or American Express are accepted.
4) OPEN ACCOUNTS:
a) Open accounts are established upon furnishing of references, and must be approved by the Credit Department before any goods will be put on account.
b) Open Account balances are due and payable by the 10th of month following the date of the invoice.
c) A finance charge of 1.5% per month will be applied to all past due balances.
5) A service charge of $35.00 for each returned check.
6) A $5 fuel surchage will be apply to every invoice.
C. MERCHANDISE INSPECTION
1) All merchandise will be carefully checked at our warehouse prior to shipment.
2) Unless approved by National in writing, Customer must inspect all merchandise prior to signing of invoice. Upon signing of invoice, customer acknowledges and accepts that the merchandise was received in good condition. Under NO conditions will damaged parts be accepted if not reported within 48 hours.
D. HASSLE FREE RETURN POLICY
1) To return a part, please submit an RMA at rma.nationalautobody.com to receive a return authorization prior to returning the part.
2) No returns will be accepted after 30 days of delivery.
3) Damages must be reported within 48 hours from delivery.
4) All returns must be accompanied by the original invoice and will be exchanged for merchandise or credited to your account for future purchases.
5) All returns must be in new, re-sellable condition, unpainted and in their original packaging.
6) All returns are subject to upto 40% restock fee.
7) All Poor Fit or Quality issue returns require photo documentation.
8) All Certified Parts must have the CAPA sticker on the part. Removal of the certification sticker void any and all warranty or credit.
9) Under certain conditions, we will not be responisble for the cost of return shipping. (Example: Parts ordered wrong)
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITONS FOR FREE GROUND SHIPPING
National Autobody Parts Warehouse, Inc. offers Free Shipping everyday on selected items, saving you on your automotive needs. Some restrictions may apply:
A. RESTRICTIONS ON FREE SHIPPING
1) Free Shipping offer is valid on qualified items for purchases over $40 and maximum weight of 20 lbs (within the contiguous U.S.).
2) Free Shipping does not apply if any item in the online shopping cart is not identified as a Free Shipping item
3) National Autobody Parts Warehouse, Inc. reserves the right to ship orders in multiple shipments as we feel necessary
4) Shipments will be delivered via a standard ground shipping method selected by National Autobody Parts Warehouse, Inc.
5) Offer does not apply to truck or freight shipments typical of oversized items. Some of the items we sell exceed the size limits for standard ground shipping and must be sent by truck or freight delivery.
6) Only standard ground shipping orders to residential and commercial addresses in the continental US are eligible for Free Shipping.
7) National Autobody Parts Warehouse, Inc., Inc. reserves the right to end or change this Free Shipping offer at any time.
8) Payment may only be made with business check, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express), money order or cashier’s check.
B. RETURN FREIGHT CHARGES
1) Return freight charges are the responsibility of the customer, including “Free Shipping Orders.” Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. For your protection, we recommend using a traceable shipping method or insured Parcel Post.
C. CLAIMS POLICY
1) Freight damage should be reported and filed in writing to the freight carrier.
2) We are not liable for freight damages.
3) Hidden damage claims must be made against the freight carrier within five (5) working days of receipt of merchandise. Late claims will not be accepted.